We are looking for an experienced Backend Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Backend developer
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Python, Node.js
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
Provakil Job Openings Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.