We are looking for an Engagement Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Engagement Managers’ role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients.
What does an Engagement Manager do?
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Engagement Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you.
- Building relationships with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- You will interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, business heads, and C-suite executives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 4+ years of work experience as an Engagement Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Project Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation abilities, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills A team player who takes responsibility for results and is proactive in driving process improvement and execution along with cross-functional teams.
Provakil Job Openings Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.