We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend Development
- Working experience in GNU/Linux environment and version control systems like Git
- Proven experience in languages such as Vue.js / React.js, Node.js/ Ruby/Python
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with grooming and managing junior developers
Skills and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Onboarding and grooming new team members
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Provakil Job Openings Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.