As a Python Developer at Provakil, you will work with Provakil's massive data infrastructure for the legal industry. We work with complex data and build simple and delightful solutions for users to provide them with the right information at the right time. Our tech stack is modern, and we expect our team members to own the solutions they are working on.
As a Data Engineer working on the backend stack, you will be responsible for working with building data retrieval, data processing, schema design, and metadata extraction to help scale our data infrastructure.
How do you fit in
- 2-4 years of proven experience as a developer.
- Working experience in GNU/Linux Environment.
- Hands-on experience with Python.
- Experience with any modern Database like MySQL, MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
- Hands-on experience with data extraction and processing.
Other Personal attributes
- A team player who takes responsibility for results.
- Creative and curious with the ability to develop solutions for business problems.
- They should work with stakeholders to improve software quality.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Provakil Job Openings Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.