- Work with the business to produce quality content to build awareness and drive lead generation.
- Content would be spread across thought leadership pieces, case studies, videos, solutions & sales collaterals, press releases, blog posts, social media posts, web pages, and other types of content that support planned campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Maintain and manage a Content Marketing project plan and an editorial calendar.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team, and product team to sense and be in touch with business conditions and trends on the ground so as to be able to respond with agility at all times.
- Responsible for engaging and growing the company's social presence on LinkedIn; Work involves creating and maintaining the content calendar, and posting relevant content along with copy.
- Develop and implement PR strategies to increase brand awareness and improve the company's image
- Write press releases, articles, and other content to promote the company and its products
- Create, build and execute field events from demo days to C-level executive roundtables.
- Identify, develop, and execute events, both virtual and in-person, aligned to the marketing plan
Account Based Marketing
- Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of total addressable market and apply varied programs to increase marketing engagement across the region.
- Drive account based marketing mapped to sales target accounts.
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Excellent writing skills in English and exemplary editorial skills with impeccable grammar.
- Excellent story-telling skills, demonstrating the ability to create a cohesive and creative narrative that is easily understandable to the intended audience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing, demand generation in technology companies
- Thorough understanding of content-led brand development principles, marketing frameworks, techniques, and best practices.
- Must have experience in translating sales goals into credible marketing plans.
- Must possess skills in database marketing and growing a prospect database.
Provakil Job Openings Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.