Enterprise Sales Specialist
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for achieving quota by selling solutions into a defined account list that may include current Provakil customers and high value prospects. The position is a field sales role where the AE will engage in face-to-face sales with customers and prospects either directly or through partners. The Account Executive plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-quarter basis. This individual may lead a cross-functional sales team and is responsible for creating sales campaigns to penetrate/expand his/her target accounts. The AE must have the ability to articulate an in-depth understanding of the customers’ environment, current challenges/goals and have the ability to align Provakil solutions to those challenges/goals including a financial and strategic value proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve quarterly and annual quotas by selling to new and established – large, complex prospects and customers.
- Develop and implement Strategic account plans for target account expansion and new account acquisition including performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Create sale campaigns into target accounts and closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer/prospect leadership.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Manage a matrixed sales team; liaison with clients, Deal Desk, inside sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, finance and legal to drive a prospect to close
- Establish and maintain a productive, professional relationship with key personnel in assigned customer/prospect accounts.
- Construct and deliver tangible business cases at the CXO level including financial (ROI & TCO), technical and strategic value propositions.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
- Identify and build strategic relationships with partners and alliances that have existing relationships with the assigned target accounts
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
- Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry competitive knowledge
- Plan, attend and coordinate executive briefings
- Leverage internal sales tools and processes to drive opportunities to a successful close
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and proven sales experience.
- Demonstrable success in software sales at the enterprise level;
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in identifying, building relationships and selling directly or with partners
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills.
- Background in IT infrastructure; SaaS Experience preferred
- Experience in the Legal Tech industry would be an advantage
Provakil Job Openings Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.